Stacy Pearson, our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor specializes in assisting small to mid-sized companies (1-500 employees) with QuickBooks solutions. Stacy’s focus is to provide hands-on QuickBooks assistance either remotely or at your location in or around the Atlanta area.
Stacy has the following qualifications:
- 15 years of Accounting and QuickBooks experience
- A Master’s degree in Accounting
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (Stacy is a people person as well as a numbers person)
- Experience in a wide range of industries including printing, commercial construction, service companies,
consulting, manufacturing, commercial and residential real-estate, funeral services, non-profit, and the food and beverage industry
TLC QuickBooks Services Include:
- Inventory Management
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Setup
- Custom Reporting
- QuickBooks Sales – we offer a discount on software to our clients
In addition to hands-on QuickBooks training we also offer customized training solutions consisting of text materials, e-learnings and online training.